- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order, or to provide our products and services. Applying for a Merchant Account: If you apply for a merchant account from or through CBDOILMAPS.COM, CBDOILMAPS.COM may use and disclose the Information to evaluate your eligibility for a merchant account, including disclosure to consumer reporting agencies, relevant financial institutions, and other entities involved in providing the merchant account services. CBDOILMAPS.COM may also use and disclose your Information during the course of providing or obtaining on your behalf the merchant account services. Furthermore, CBDOILMAPS.COM generally collects information for the following purposes:
- To engage in transactions and communications. Personally-identifiable information such as name, address, e-mail, purchase details, and credit card/payment information may be collected and stored as a necessary part of transactions and its attendant history. CBDOILMAPS.COM may need to share some of this information with fulfillment houses, credit card/check clearing houses, and other similarly-situated third parties as a requirement to complete a transaction.
- To provide service and support.
- User inquiries and requests for information.
- To provide useful marketing information. We may use contact information from you to provide timely and relevant notices of corporate events, product releases, updates, and service developments.
- To authenticate your identity.
- To comply with applicable law and law enforcement authorities.